By Molly E. Holzschlag
* This value-priced consultant through one of many most sensible 25 so much Influential ladies on the net provides 250 options, workarounds, tips, and annoyance-busters that net designers won't locate wherever else
* deals 500 pages of insider innovations to enhance workflow and potency, keep improvement money and time, and raise seek engine ratings and location site visitors, even if designers are looking to improve an present site or construct a cutting-edge web site from scratch
* Covers themes comparable to HTML, XHTML, CSS, snap shots and multimedia, cellular phone and PDA accessibility, content material improvement, instruments, usability, info structure, globalization, and location redesign
* Molly Holzschlag is a steerage committee member of the internet criteria undertaking (WaSP) and spokesperson for the area association of site owners, in addition to a widespread lecturer at meetings and the writer of twenty-five prior books
Read or Download 250 HTML and Web Design Secrets PDF
Best web development books
Web web site layout and improvement maintains to turn into extra subtle. a huge a part of this adulthood originates with well-laid-out and well-written content material. Ginny Redish is a world-renowned specialist on info layout and the way to supply transparent writing in simple language for the internet. the entire necessary details that she shared within the first version is integrated with a number of new examples. New info on content material method for websites, search engine optimisation (SEO), and social media make this once more the single e-book you want to personal to optimize your writing for the web.
* New fabric on content material approach, search engine marketing, and social media
* plenty of new and up to date examples
* extra emphasis on new like capsules, iPads, and iPhones
Book Date: may perhaps 20, 2014
Explore every one know-how individually and use them together—and choose up helpful internet programming practices alongside the way in which. on the finish of the booklet, you’ll positioned every little thing jointly to construct an absolutely sensible social networking site.
Learn Hypertext Preprocessor necessities and the fundamentals of object-oriented programming
Discover MySQL, from database constitution to advanced queries
Create dynamic personal home page websites that combine varieties and different HTML features
Manage cookies and periods, and preserve a excessive point of security
Use Ajax calls to show your site right into a hugely dynamic environment
Pick up CSS fundamentals for formatting and styling your pages
Learn HTML5 beneficial properties, together with geolocation, audio, video, and canvas
Get in control on all of today's major internet improvement applied sciences
Starting CSS3 teaches you the way to variety web content utilizing Cascading variety Sheets (CSS)—the language of website design. ranging from first ideas, you’ll examine via a chain of sensible workouts tips on how to switch the default glance of HTML tags, including colour, backgrounds, and borders. The publication demystifies middle thoughts, comparable to the CSS field version and selectors, supplying you with the boldness and data to create cutting edge and versatile web page layouts.
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that kinds the spine of various complicated improvement structures. you'll definitely locate the MongoDB answer you're trying to find during this book.
Starting with easy methods to initialize the server in 3 various modes with numerous configurations, you are going to then research numerous talents together with the fundamentals of complex question operations and lines in MongoDB and tracking and backup utilizing MMS. From there, you could delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and enhancing developer productiveness. by means of the top of this booklet, you've a transparent thought approximately the way to layout, boost, and set up MongoDB.
- Digging into WordPress v3.4
- Beginning jQuery
- Transitions and Animations in CSS: Adding Motion with CSS
- WS-BPEL 2.0 for SOA Composite Applications with IBM WebSphere 7
- Web Development with Go: Building Scalable Web Apps and RESTful Services
- The Truth About HTML5 (For Web Designers)
Additional info for 250 HTML and Web Design Secrets
Secret #29: Clarifying Technical Tasks Along with creative tasks, technical tasks must be defined and slotted into the scope of the project. ) Sometimes client-side markup is managed by the design department or by another team member entirely. Paying special attention to intra-team politics is especially important here, because this is where clashes between designers and technologists most commonly occur. note ࡗ ࡗ ࡗ Secret #30: Defining Administrative Tasks There are numerous administrative tasks, mostly overseen by the project manager, although he or she should feel free to delegate where sensible.
38 39 39 40 41 41 43 44 44 44 #31: #32: #33: #34: #35: #36: Listing Marketing Tasks . . . . . Addressing Quality Assurance Concerns Setting Milestones . . . . . . . Getting Signoff Throughout the Process .
38 39 39 40 41 41 43 44 44 44 #31: #32: #33: #34: #35: #36: Listing Marketing Tasks . . . . . Addressing Quality Assurance Concerns Setting Milestones . . . . . . . Getting Signoff Throughout the Process . Encouraging Collaboration . . . .
250 HTML and Web Design Secrets by Molly E. Holzschlag